Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hurry Home So You Can Come Hop and Shop!

MFT-Hurry-Home-wm

Happy MFT release day everyone and welcome to my blog. It time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team for another "Blog Hop and Shop!".

The hop started at Kim's (MFT Lady) blog so if you didn’t start from there you may want to head over there now so that you can start at the beginning of the hop. You don't want to miss anything and believe me there is lots to see!

Today I have 2 cards to share with you today using the new “Jolinne” range of stamps. The Jolinne sets I have used are:

The first card uses “Miss You Much Jolinne”, I paper pieced the suitcases and dress of the little girl. I added two of the brown Glittered Garnishes - Chocolate Kiss to the top corners of my main image panel.

MFT-Hurry-Home2-wm Here is the inside of my card using the sentiment that is included in the “Miss You Much Jolinne” stamp set.

MFT-Joline-Bday-wm

For my second card I created for today’s blog hop I used “Birthday Balloon Jolinne” After coloring the balloons with my copic markers I added dots and stripes to them using a white gel pen. I added Hotfix Glitter Pearls to the bottom right hand corner of my card and also to Joline’s necklace. I also paper pieced the outfit that Joline is wearing using the same designer paper that I used on the right side of my card.

MFT-Joline-Bday2-wm

And here is the inside of my card, the Very Happy Birthday sentiment is included in the Birthday Balloons Jolinne stamp set.

Well that is about it from me for today, now it is time to hop on over to the amazing Jody Morrow's blog and see what awesome creation she has to share with you today.

Enjoy the rest of the hop and thanks for dropping by! Don't forget to leave comments on all the blogs, you never know who may be giving away blog Candy!!

Recipe:

Stamps: Birthday Balloon Joline & Miss You Much Joline – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Blue; Brown; Pink; Purple; DP

Other: Black Ink; Grosgrain Ribbon; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; Oval Punches; Glittered Garnishes - Chocolate Kiss; Hotfix Glitter Pearls; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

49 comments:

Barbara said...

Awwwwwwwwww, how sweet it this, Frances!!! Love those suitcases!!!

Carrie's Corner said...

I like the Birthday Balloon Joline. I've got to go check out all the new stamps. Super cute cards!

Christina Fischer said...

These are great, Frances! I love the colors and papers you used!

Dawn said...

Beautiful work Frances!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Awwwwww, they're both so cute Frances.

Crystal said...

These are wonderful Frances love these new images! Super cute cards!

Amy Sheffer said...

These are just precious, Frances! I can't wait to ink mine!!

EileenMV said...

Beautiful job!!!

Shawne said...

These are so stinkin cute, love the dp and color combos!

Rose Ann said...

Both of your cards are darling, Frances...and I love all of your piecing!!

Chris said...

two great cards! I love your paper piecing and coloring on these.

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful Frances!!! Love these sweet little girls!!

Unknown said...

These are all adorable!

Thanks for Sharing!!!

xoxo Ola

scrappintlc said...

Adorable. I love the many different ways you can paper piece the suitcases and her shirt. A definite must have.

Heather said...

I love these girls! Great job!

Country Mouse said...

So, so cute!!! Love it!!!

fairie said...

Oh, they are ever so cute. Great work.

xoxo hugz

Melody said...

Lovin' these new stamps! Your cards are adorable!

**Milu** said...

very cute
I love the colors!
**Milu**

g said...

these are just darling!

Robbie said...

How sweet! Love that paper pieced luggage!

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous, just gorgeous!

Cindy Haffner said...

Just to ADORABLE!!

Kelli Hull said...

These Jolinne's... UGH!!! The PI's, WTG, Flopsey, Amanda Baird and Annie LaPointe have been BAD ENOUGH... NOW THIS????

And you showcase them in a TOTALLY "BUY ME BUY ME" way!!! LOL

LOVE the paper piecing you have done on both cards! FRANCES YOU ROCK!!!!

Megan said...

I love all the paper piecing! Great cards. :)

This N That said...

What a sweet girl she is! Adorable! GREAT cards! Great details!

Shaz said...

Super cute-ness!

Kim said...

Such sweet girls!!!

Linda B (NY Card Lady) said...

Absolutely adorable. How to choose which one to use first!! Color choices are right on!!

Leslie Rodriguez said...

Adorable!

Jennifer Roach said...

Great cards!! I definitely *need* these new stamps too :)

Kirsty said...

Love both cards! That birthday candle paper is great!

Kim Etherington said...

Such pretty cards and cool stamps.

Erin Smetak said...

These cards are really pretty!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOOO!!! Great cards, Frances!!
jennik

denise said...

Lovely work, Frances...
Denise Trottier

Laurie Marmon said...

Very nice cards. Love how you showcased the new stamps.

Jackie said...

This is why I love this new illustrator! Just look how cute this girl is, she is certianly a must have and your cards are just precious! Great job!

Cheryl said...

Very sweet!

Karen said...

Great cards, they keep getting better & better.

Vianna said...

Love the birthday Joline - such a pretty card. Great job paper piecing the dress and all those details. Hello from Florida!

StacyC said...

Very cute cards... Love your style..

grace said...

Love the way you did your balloons! I thought at first they were paper pieced.

Karen B said...

Her expression is melting. Love her hair too. Great colouring opportunity. Thanks

Shannon Kraft said...

Aw! They are so pretty!! I love her balloons and suitcases

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Both are precious Hoots!! LOVE those suitcases!! And the sweet little necklace on the second...charming!!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards Frances! Love them!

Claire said...

These two cards are so beautiful. Nice job. I love that the inside doesn't get lost and you take the time to decorate that too. Details!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Love what you've done with this gal. The papers on the suitcases & inside the card are perfection & those balloons are too sweet. Love your colouring and the sweet candles.