Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hay! How are You?

Totally-Hay-wm

Hi everyone,

Well I hope the answer to the above question, is that you are all doing very well!

My card today is for this week’s Totally Stampalicious’ challenge, which is a sketch challenge. Of course I had to play along too, cause I just love sketch challenges.

I already had “Farmer Hawg” stamped & colored with the sentiment from the new “Farmer Hawg Sentiments”, so I decided to use that for my card. I did cut off part of the image so that it would fit for this sketch.

TSMONDAY14 Sketch 2Here is the sketch, in case you want to play along too.

Stamps: Farmer Hawg; Farmer Hawg Sentiments – Totally Stampalicious
Paper: White; Blue; Brown; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Oval Punch; Label Punch; Forest Branches Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

EileenMV said...

This is such a cute card! I especially love the straw in the pig's mouth! The colors are great!

Danni said...

Fun card!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

This is so fun, Frances!!! I love the way your combined the sentiments!!! Fantastic!!!

nadornia said...

Muy bonita tarjeta.