Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fabulous Friend!

SU-Purse-card-wm

Hi everyone!

Here is a card I made with a group of friends recently, it's a CASE of a card that my friend received for her birthday! This was for a monthly get together we had and our project for the month was to create this card, creating the cute little purses out of various shaped punches. You can see the list of punches I used to create these in my recipe at the end of my post.

SU-purses-wm Here are a couple more purses that we made, but so far I haven’t done anything with them … but I decided to add them to my blog post anyway because then they are all together and if I lose the tiny purses at least I have my blog post to refer back to …. these are all so cute and easy to make.

A girl can never have too many purses, right!

Recipe:

Stamps: Oval All & Linen Background – SU

Paper: White; Blue; DP

Other: Blue Bayou & Chocolate Chip SU Ink; Grosgrain Ribbon; Square Punch; Circle Punch; Round Tab Punch; Oval Punches; Scallop Edge Punch; Boho Blossoms Punch; Curly Label Punch; Foam Tape.

aa-owl-signature

12 comments:

Danni said...

All such cute projects!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGosh...these are just the most stylin' and cutest things I've seen in a longggggg time

Tracey said...

Gorgeous colours! Love these!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Frances what fun!!!

Unknown said...

I love this card and these purses! Never have too many purses for sure. thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

such nice card1
Elma

Maryann said...

Oh Frances, These are so cute, you are very clever

Bev J. said...

What a pretty card and cute idea-I like all the purses. Great use of the punches and I want to case your ideas as I think my little group would like this project. tfs

jjcreations said...

Oh I absolutely love this.....I am such a purse horse!!!!! I am going to have to copy your designs here - what a wonderful way to use the punches. Thanks for the inspiration.

Annette said...

These are gorgeous, what fun making them in all different colours. sandra x

Trudi said...

Those little purses are sooo cute! I'm going to have to give those a try.

Anonymous said...

Great card and super cute little purses!