Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Road Hawg!

Totally-Road-Hawg-wm

Hi all,

I am still playing with my new Totally Stampalicious sets I received recently. Each week Totally Stampalicious have a challenge posted on their blog and this week it was a sketch challenge so of course I decided to play along too.

I used the “Road Hawg” set for my card …. just love it! This was one thing which has been missing from my stamp collection … a motor bike … well that is now fixed hehe!

TSMONDAY8 Sketch2

Recipe:

Stamps: Road Hawg – Totally Stampalicious

Paper: White; Black; Orange; DP – Kaisercraft

Other: Black Ink; Black Brads; Oval Punch; Label Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Danni said...

Fun card!

CraftyC said...

Love this card, what a fun stamp!
Clairexx

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Now that is one cool hawg Hoots!! LOVE the colors and your fabulous coloring!! Great job with this sketch!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked Sweet!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is just 'hawglicious'