Thursday, December 3, 2009

Merry Wishes & A Hop Around The Block!

mft-Presents-duo-wm

Happy MFT release day everyone and welcome to my blog. It time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team & Guest Designers for another "Hop Around the Block".

The hop started at Kim's (MFT Lady) blog so if you didn’t start from there you may want to head over there now so that you can start at the beginning of the hop. You don't want to miss anything and believe me there is lots to see!

mft-presents-1-wm

The stamp set that I am featuring today is from the Pure Innocence range of stamps, this one is “Presents For You”. This is one of 4 stamp sets to be released in the Pure Innocence range of stamps by MFT Stamps today.This stamp set contains the image of the little girl, the 2 sentiments that I have included in my projects today, plus the words "To" & "From", making this set perfect for creation gift tags too.

For my first project I created a chocolate holder. My friend gave me one of these as part of a Christmas present last week and I absolutely loved the idea so of course had to figure out how it was made so I could make one myself and it worked perfectly with this set.

mft-presents2-wm

Here is what it looks like on the inside … I also covered each of the chocolates with designer paper to match my gift set. The sentiment used in this view is also part of the “Presents For You” set.

mft-merry-wishes-wm

And finally my card, I used this week’s Mercy's Tuesday Sketch (MTSC50) for the layout of my card.

Now before you leave me I have the pleasure of introducing you all to our newest design team member Megan Lock. I am sure many of you know Megan, she was also the winner to the recent MFT Stamps contest "So You Think You Can Stamp" .... Megan's work is amazing!!!!

So why not hop over now to Megan's Blog and welcome her to our design team, I am sure she has something awesome to share with you all today.

Enjoy the rest of the hop and thanks for dropping by!

Recipe:

Stamps: Presents For You – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Pink; Purple; Eskimo Kisses DP – Basic Grey

Other: Black Ink; MS Scallop Dot Border Punch; Circle Nestabilities; Grosgrain Ribbon; Oval Tag; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

36 comments:

Jaymerz said...

so cute!! I just love these Pure Innocence girls!!

Barbara said...

I love this set, Frances!!!

Erin Smetak said...

Beautiful job!!!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Way too cute. I'm in love with these PI girls this month.

Christina Fischer said...

What a SWEET project, Frances! :)

Brenda said...

amazing project! I love it!

Kerry Johnson said...

This is fabulous Frances!! I just love the wrapped chocolate in that folder. Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

holy CUTE my friend, I love it!

Chris said...

love your candy holder - funny thing, I saw something like this and was looking for candy shaped like this and that's how I ended up with the Oreo cookie sticks. Still haven't seen candy shaped like this. Maybe it's a down under thing.

Donna Baker said...

cute! I love this little girl!

Crafty Math Chick said...

I LOVE this! What kind of chocolate candies are those if you don't mind my asking? What a TERRIFIC gift giving idea! And I LOVE the color combo you used, I don't think I would have thought of it, but I LOVE it!!

Megan said...

Thank you for the sweet welcome!! I appreciate it. :) I love this color combo and I love the chocolate gift set. Awesome!

Melody said...

Sweet set! I love the chocolate holder!

g said...

awesome set- i too love the chocolate holder! they are super cute & i love all the layers you used!

Danni said...

How adorable! I just ordered my PI bundle! Hehehe!

JaneT said...

Not only is that child darling, that candy looks yummy!

Lorraine said...

OH I LOVE your gift and card! So beautiful! That chocolate holder is to die for. lol.

Unknown said...

hootsie...these are wonderful! i love the candy pouch...gotta try that one! you're card is so cute, too...i am loving this stamp line so much!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a phenomenal job! don't forget to add your post to mister linky at my blog...everyone will go nuts over this! :)


{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabulous creations - Frances!!! Love it...so yummy too!!! Hugs ~S~

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Very cute cards!
TFS :*)
~ margie

☼ Cheryl* said...

They are so cute!!

Steph said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the stamps and the colours you've used are fab. Great makes!

Tracey said...

Frances, these are incredible!! I love the colours!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Frances.

Kim said...

That's beautiful Frances!

Lisa H. said...

I want this! soooo pretty and those candies wrapped in the paper are perfect! nicely done!

Mendi M said...

Just precious!

Unknown said...

Fantastic, Frances!

Unknown said...

Love the chocolate kit. super cute :)

Sheri Gilson said...

These are adorable Frances!! I love the chocolate holder!!

Jana Weaver said...

Frances...these are just too sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

Sooo CUTE!!!! Love the chocolate "holder"!!!
jennik

AShu93 said...

Those colors are adorable on the cute little girls & I really like the chocolate holder.

Julie Dinn said...

Wow, what a fabulous project Frances! The chocolates are just too sweet!

Michele Boyer said...

Totally adorable, Frances! I love the candy bar holder!

Amy Sheffer said...

Fantastic, Frances! Love the dp-covered chocolates tucked inside!