Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hi, Its me….

mft-Hi-its-me-wm

 

Hi all,

Well not too long now until Christmas Day … it is already Christmas Eve for those of us who live in the Southern Hemisphere …. fortunately all the shopping is done :) …. now to organise the food!

My card today is for the Delightful Sketches sketch challenge from a couple of weeks ago. MFT Stamps was the sponsor of the sketch challenge that week so I decided to play along but only just had time to do it and post. Of course I decided to use a MFT Stamps image …. this one is from the Pure Innocence range and is called Heart Stripes. I just adore these stamps!!!!!!!!

I decided to alternate my striped panels so that some were horizontal and others vertical.

Delightful Sketch13

Here is the sketch, you can find more info on the Delightful Sketches blog.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Recipe:

Stamps: Heart Stripes Pure Innocence – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Red; Blue; DP – October Afternoon

Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Oval Punches; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Merry Christmas Frances, I adore your sweet card.

Tracey said...

This is adorable Frances! Love the colours! Merry Christmas!!

Katie said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks for playing at Delightful Sketches!