Friday, December 18, 2009

Building A Snowman!

alota-snowman-wm

Hi everyone ….

It is time for another challenge over on the Alota Rubber Stamps Paper Craft Planet Group. This week the challenge is hosted by Marie Carlsson. Marie’s challenge is “Snow” …. there seems to be lots of snow around this blog this week LOL …. but it is only on my blog, it is now summer where I live so any snowman I tried to make here would really turn into mush very quickly!

You have two weeks from today to participate in this challenge and you also have a chance of winning some wonderful stamps if you card/project is selected randomly from all the entries received.

I decided to use one of my older Alota Bug stamps …. and the one I selected is called “Bugs Building Frosty”  I do love the bug images that Alota Rubber Stamps have, that was what drew me to Alota Rubber Stamps in the first place years ago!

Recipe:

Stamps: Bugs Building Frosty – Alota Rubber Stamps

Paper: White; Greens; DP - Kaisercraft

Other: Black Ink; Snowflake Punch; MS Scallop Border Punch; Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon; Candy Dots; Glitter Glue; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

snowmen melt my heart.....what a cute little snowman scene

Danni said...

Such a cute card...love the paper!

Cindy Haffner said...

Darling card Frances.