Friday, October 23, 2009

Trick or Treat!

HSC92-Candy-Corn-Goth-wm

Hi everyone

It is Friday again which means it is challenge time for Hanna Stamps over on the Hanna Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week it is Kerry Donovan-Casey’s turn to host the challenge (HSC92). Kerry’s challenge is “Spooky Somethings” a Halloween Cut Out Card i.e. in a shape of a pumpkin, haunted house etc.

As you can see my card is in the shape of a Candy Corn … that is very Halloweenish I think hehe. I cut out my shape from white card and then used my copic airbrush to add the yellow and orange colors to my card. I stamps Goth Riley, cut him out and attached him to my card using foam tape. I also used the sentiment & bat from the Trick or Treat Scarecrow set.

Stamps: Goth Riley & Trick or Treat Scarecrow Set – Hanna Stamps

Paper: White

Other: Black Ink; Orange Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copic Air Brush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this Frances!! The candy corn idea is fabulous and Goth Riley is perfect on this!

Cindy Haffner said...

Just perfect and so fun Frances.

Annie said...

oh my, this is just perfect!!!

scrapn_momof2 said...

How stikin' clever!! Love the candy corn shape and as always the coloring job is fabulous!

Sheri Gilson said...

That is too cute!!

Mia said...

Oh this is SO cute!!! TFS! :-)

Michele Kovack said...

OMG! I just LOVE this candy corn card!!! How clever of you!!!

Cathy said...

Frances, What a perfect card shape for Halloween. Goth Riley looks so cute on that card.