Monday, October 26, 2009

Hoo- Ray!

thinking-of-hoo-tin-wm

Hello and Hoo-Ray!

It’s time for another CCEE Stampers challenge today!

This week our challenge is a supply challenge. Tosh who is the October Challenge Hostess sent each of us this cute little mini lunch tin with the instructions to decorate and fill! Not too hard :)

I used the stamps and designer paper from this months MFT Stamps Kit of the month called Thinking of Hoo! Of course anyone who knows me knows I love owls so of course I couldn’t wait for my kit to arrive.

I stamped the owl and speech bubble onto MFT Stamps White Perfect Paper Panels and cut them out and attached them over the designer paper that I covered my tin with using foam tape.

thinking-of-hoo-tin-in-wm 

Here is the inside of my tin. I lined my tin with the same designer paper that I used on the front of the tin and added the speech bubble and sentiment to the lid. I filled my tin with chocolate kisses … that was the easiest part hehe!

mft-guess-hoo-wm

Well after playing with the owl set to create my tin, I just couldn’t stop there. I just had to make a card using the items from the kit. I used the same designer paper as I decorated my tin. The kraft scallop card was also included in the kit as was the wide brown ribbon.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week.

Oh before I go ….. with the holiday season fast approaching and everyone getting very busy the CCEE Stampers have decided to take a little break from our challenges. So today’s challenge will be our last until after Christmas. Have no fear we will be back in January ready to play again.

Recipe:

Stamps: Thinking of Hoo – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Brown; Kraft Scallop Card & Designer Paper – October MFT Kit

Other: Black Ink; Pink Ink; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Danni said...

How sweet!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling little lunch box and how fun too make a card to match....AWESOME work, Frances!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So fun, Awesome job Frances.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

What a darling set, Frances! Fabulous details! Cute, cute, cute! Did you remove the handle to put your dp on the outer perimeter? I thought about doing it, but just did a thin band since I decided I could use the star bursts.

Sheri Gilson said...

Too cute!! Love the little lunch box & card!!