Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bubbles Bubbles Everywhere!

pwc75-bubbles2-wm

Hi everyone!
It is time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge & Blog Hop. If you didn't hop onto my blog via Christi Thorsen's blog then you might want to hop back over to the very start of the blog hop which is at Christie Ortman's blog.

This week our challenge was issued by Julie Masse. Her challenge was to create a card using a clean and simple layout.  Our challenge to you is to chose any one of the layouts the Prettie Girls are showing off and make a card with it.

Yike everyone is making me do clean and simple this month … it is a conspiracy I tell ya hehe. Anyway I hope this passes for clean and simple, I found this layout from Clean & Simple Stamping here.

I used Bubble Time Sophia which will be the Paper Pretties SOTM for December …. isn’t she just too much fun!!!!! Along the right edge of my image, I used  Martha Stewarts Scallop Edge Border Punch. I thought the EK Success Swiss Cheese border punch looked a little bit like bubbles too so I added that to the pink panel on the right of my image.

pwc75-bubbles-wm I kept the inside of my card very simple too!

***************************************

Want to play along with us
How to Enter: make a card using fun foam and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s) you have. Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC75.
Deadline: 6pm EST Tuesday, November 3rd.
Prize: $15.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique.

**************************************

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Paper Pretties Design team to see what they came up with for this challenge.

Christie Ortman
Julie Masse
Danielle Lounds
Charmaine Ikach
Jana Weaver>
Jackie Rakoski
Christi Thorsen
Frances Byrne (you are here!!)
Heather Lee-Reppen


Now to finish off the hop you need to head on over to Heather Lee-Reppen’s blog to see what she has created.


Recipe:
Stamps: Bubble Time Sophia – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Light Pink; Pink
Other: Black Ink; Pink Ribbon; EK Success Swiss Cheese Border Punch; MS Embossed Scallop Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful!
elborgi

Mothermark said...

Frances! I got your wonderful little card in the mail today! It is so awesome. Thank you so much for thinking of me.....thanks also for the kind words along the way. They warmed my heart!

You do simple good! Heck, you do everything good.....I love that about you!

Big hugs girlfriend! Love this little bubbley card!

Heather said...

This is amazing. I love all the punched bubbles and the coloring is fantastic! Great card!

Unknown said...

Such a girly fun card Frances!! LOVE the bubbles! :)

Annie said...

oh how girly!!! I LOVE it!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute Frances!! Love the pink & white!!

christie said...

Oh this is just adorable Fances! My favoriteyist color!

Jana Weaver said...

LOVE all the bubbles punched out - great card!!!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh so adorable! Love the bubbles!
Hugs,
Lisa

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty.

Jackie said...

Beyond wonderful lady! I love the little details, you did an amazing job with this one, as always!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Hoots, the punched bubbles are so clever and adorable. Love this soft and sweet card!

Danni said...

LOVE this! Might have to CASE it when I get this cutie!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is adorable Frances!

Susie Sugar said...

This is just too cute I love it xx

LORi said...

Love love love it!! I am crazy over these stamps...I need to order some!!!