Sunday, August 23, 2009

Featured Stamper #133

FS133-Jojot-wm

Hi everyone,

It has been a long time since I have played along with the Featured Stamper on SCS, but this week I just had to!

The stamper being featured this week is Jo-jot, Joanne’s gallery is amazing I have long admired her work. After looking through her gallery I finally ended up deciding to CASE her Nature's Silhouettes in Pink card.

As per the rules of the featured stamper challenge, I had to change at least 2 things on my card. Here are my changes:

  • I substituted red card for the pink that Joanne used
  • I decided to use this cute fishing kids stamp which both Joanne & I have and there are tons of cards in her gallery using it so I decided it was as good as an excuse as any to use it hehe.

Congratulations Joanne for being this week’s featured Stamper!

Recipe:

Stamps: Kids Fishing – Ornamentum

Paper: White; Black; Riding Hood Red – SU; DP – Unknown

Other: Black Ink; Top Note Die; Black Brads; Paper Piercing Ruler & Tool

aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Beautiful, Frances! Awesome image! Hugs, Lisa

Cindy Haffner said...

Gorgeous Frances.

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

Wonderful card Frances...I love it!!