Thursday, July 30, 2009

MFTSC92 – Bubble Bunny

MFTSC92-Bubble-Bunny-wm

Hi everyone

It is time for another MFT Stamps sketch challenge over on the MFT Stamps member forum of SCS. This week it is my turn to supply the sketch. Btw did you know that the sketch challenge now has a new home in the MFT Stamps Member forum if you are looking for it … from now on it will be included in the “My Favorite Challenge” thread in post #3 each week.

I used the new “Bubble Bunny Flopsey” set that was released by MFT Stamps earlier in the month … I can’t stop using this set! hehe I stamped it twice …. one I cut out completely the other I cut out using my circle nestabilities cutting off part of the ear. I then mounted the cut out flopsey over the one in the circle.

MFTSC92 Sketch

Here is the sketch. Cindy and I would love you to play along. Don't forget to upload your card to the MFTSC92 gallery on SCS to be in the running to win a $5 gift certificate.

Did you know that we are approaching our #100 sketch in September??? Cindy & I have a number fun things planned to celebrate this event. How many MFT Stamps sketches have you done???? I know there are a few MFT Stamps fan who are trying to see if they can get them all done by the time we reach #100 …. there are only a few at the very beginning I missed and of course I am also playing catch up … you will see a few more of the old sketches in coming weeks from me. You can see more about this in the 100 Sketches thread here. It was fun to go back through the past sketches and see how much our stamping has changed in that time.

Recipe:

Stamps: Bubble Bunny Flopsey– MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red & Bella Rose DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Oval Punches; Circle Nestabilities; EK Success Wavy Dot Border Punch; Riding Hood Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card Frances!! I just love that set.

Cindy Haffner said...

Flopsey is so adorable in his bath, awesome sketch Frances.