Monday, June 22, 2009

Pamper Yourself!

elzy-pamper-wm

Elzybells Art Stamps have a new release this coming Wednesday 24th June, so for the next few days I will be sharing with you some cards I have made using some of the stamps that will be available.

My first card I am sharing using the new “Pamper Yourself Dinkie” Set. It is probably hard to see by the photo but the pink card base has been stamped using the row of cosmetics stamp that is included in this set.

elzy-pamper-in-wmHere is the inside of my card. The sentiment used here is from a set called “Best Things” which is a collection of long sentiments … a very useful set indeed!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Elzybells Design Team's blogs to see some more sneak peeks ... you can find the links to their blogs on my side bar. I will be back tomorrow with another Elzybells card for you.

Recipe:

Stamps: Pamper Yourself & Best Things Sets – Elzybells Art Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Regal Rose & Pretty In Pink – SU

Other: Black Ink; Pretty In Pink SU Ink; Valentine Heart Border Punch; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Oval Nestabilities; Oval Punch; Label Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

11 comments:

Sonia said...

What a lovely card :) Do you mean 24th June?? lol.... I was totally confused then, mind it doesn't take much.
Hugs Sonia x

Mrs Mayne said...

Gorgeous card Frances! :)

Larissa said...

Such a great card! Love that new image and the background is looking perfect!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your card Frances and love that border punch!!!!!

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Frances, I love the border punch and the colour combo, that stamp looks great as the background too x

simplyfairies said...

Stunning Frances, I love it..

LORi said...

I think this is my favorite card ever!!!!

Rachel Hope said...

So sweet! I love pink and black!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I remember the days of those rollers....now I am wash and wear...lol

Jodi Collins said...

This is ADORABLE Frances! LOVE these new stamps!!

Vicki G said...

Adorable!