Friday, May 29, 2009

What is Riley Building!

HSC71-Bricklayer-wm

Hi everyone!

Today starts the beginning of the sneak peeks of the new stamps that will be released by Hanna Stamps this coming Monday 1st June after the release party over on the Hanna Stamps Member Forum of SCS.

It is also my turn to host the Hanna Stamps Friday challenge this week which I decided would be a sketch challenge. I used this sketch to create my sample today.

This is one of the new Rileys which is called Mason Riley … I just love him!

Hanna Stamps have two guest designers this month, click on the links below to check out there blogs and creations using the new release sets.

Jodi Lee

HSC71 SketchHere is the sketch for my Hanna Stamps challenge this week, if you would like to play along you can see the details over on the Hanna Stamps Weekly Challenge forum of SCS.

While I am talking Hanna Stamps ..... did you know that there are only 30 sets left of the very first stamp set that was released by Hanna Stamps "But I Need It!" ... once those sets are sold that is it ... no more will be made so if you NEED it and don't have it yet, you can find it here. Don't wait too long to decide cause they are going fast!!!!!!!


I will be back tomorrow with some more Hanna Stamps sneak peeks!


Recipe:

Stamps: Mason Riley – Hanna Stamps

Paper: White; Chocolate Chip, Buckaroo Blue & DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Brown Brads; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics

9 comments:

Vicki G said...

He is absolutely Scrumptious Frances! Loved your sketch!!!!!

Vicki

Tracey said...

This is a fantastic card Frances! Riley is adorable as always and the sketch rocks!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Riley Rocks!!!!!!!!!!! Great sketch!!!!

Sandra MacLean said...

This is great Frances!! Loving that texture!

Kerry D-C said...

You gave us a fabulous sketch this week, Frances. And love the card you made! Riley is too cute!

Joanne (jojot) said...

cute masculine card

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Darling card Hoots!! Love the sketch and texture!!

Tracey said...

Oh how I love Riley! Such a fabulous card Frances!!

Tracey said...

Oh how I love Riley! Such a fabulous card Frances!!