Friday, May 29, 2009

Warm & Fuzzy!

alota-warm-and-fuzzy-wm

There’s a bear in there … and a chair as well!

Oops sorry you have caught me singing again hehe! It has been a while ha. This cute Teddy Bear from Alota Rubber Stamps reminds me of Big Ted from Play School. Some of you might not know who or what that is as it is probably just an Aussie thing. Play School is a children’s TV show which has been going for forever …. I know my kids grew up on it and they are now both in their 30’s and it is still on TV. That is why I was singing Play School’s opening song hehe!

I decided to use Ted and make a scrapling today … I am kind of addicted to these fun little cards and they are great cause they make use of those off cuts I have tons off when I cut down my cardstock to create a normal card. Well normal for me cause they are seldom a standard size.

Recipe:

Stamps: Teddy Bear and Sentiment – Alota Rubber Stamps

Paper: White; Apricot Appeal & Cranberry Crisp – SU; DP – Kaiser Craft

Other: Black Ink; Label Tag Die; Brad; Burgundy Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

4 comments:

Connie M. said...

So very adorable!! Love what you did with the image!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Tooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

such a sweet bear and a fab scrapling

Cindy H. said...

What a fun little scrapling. The bear is just adorable!!