Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ready… Set… Blow … MFTSC81

mftsc81-blow-wm

Hi everyone. It is time for another MFT Stamps sketch challenge over on the MFT Stamps member forum. This week it is my friend Cindy Haffner's turn to supply the sketch.

I decided to use the new Birthday Flopsey set again … I so love this set and you always need birthday cards right!

I did flip (or mirror) the sketch so that the sentiment could be on the left side of my card rather than the right as it suited my image much better that way as there was a space on the left side of the image anyway.

attachment

Here's this week's sketch! Cindy and I would love you to play along. Don't forget to upload your card to the MFTSC81 gallery on SCS to be in the running to win a $5 gift certificate. We will select the winner next week when we upload the next sketch challenge.

Recipe:

Stamps: Birthday Flopsey – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; River Rock & Chocolate Chip – SU; DP – Basic Grey

Other: Black Ink; Embossed Zigzag Border Punch; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

 

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh grat job Frances, love it. Hugs Cindy xxoo

Joanne (jojot) said...

What a fabulous birthday card...love it

Tracey said...

Adorable! Love Flopsey!