Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pretties Wednesday – Simple Things!

PP-watercan-wm

 

Hi everyone,

I am back again tonight with my Pretties Wednesday challenge card. Two weeks ago Jodi challenge the Prettie Girls with a color challenge. The colors we had to use were Apricot Appeal, Baja Breeze and Pacific Point.

I got this Sizzix Movers & Shakers Note Card die for Mother’s Day so of course I had to play with it. I didn’t know at the time that there were two different sized options in these particular dies but I do think this note card size is quite cute so I will be making good use of it. Now I need to get the A2 version hehe.

After die cutting my card I then decorated it using my designer paper and punched border. I stamped the watering can from the Paper Pretties Simple Things set on white card that I added inside the card so that the watering can could be seen through the window.

PP-watercan-in-wm

Here is the inside view of my card.

Don't forget to check out the other Design Teams blogs to see there creations this week.

Recipe:

Stamps: Simple Things – Paper Pretties

Paper: White; Baja Blue, Pacific Point DP & Apricot Appeal – SU;

Other: Black Ink; Pacific Point SU Ink; Embossed Scallop Border Punch; Baja Breeze Grosgrain Ribbon; Sizzix Movers & Shakers Note Die; Sizzix Movers & Shakers 4 Panel Window Die; Copics

 

10 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This came out so darling, Frances! I love that window and your coloring. Great scalloped edge, too. This is so cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Frances, love your window, super job. Now something else I need to get!!! Hee hee

Jackie Pedro said...

This is darling, Frances!!

Christi Flores said...

This is fantastic Frances!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable, Frances! I love that window!

Jodi Collins said...

How AWESOME Frances!! I think I need that die myself! Totally adorable!!!

Vicki G said...

That is way cool! Love the cutouts!

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMG...what a fabulous window card....great work, Hootsie

Unknown said...

Frances this is SUPER cute!! The window is just a great idea!! So so pretty!! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is completely adorable!!