Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Never Too Old To Jump In Puddles!

pp-puddles-wm

Hi everyone!

It Pretties Tuesday which means I have a Paper Pretties card to share with you today!

My card today is one I made a couple of weeks ago for one of Charmaine’s challenges that we played for the Stampin' In Your Jammies party over on the Paper Pretties Forums. This time round the challenge was a color challenge and the colors we had to use were kraft, tangerine tango & chocolate chip.

Boy are people making me use that kraft color this year …. is it a conspiracy or something LOL … it is ok it wasn’t too tough of a challenge hehe!

I used “Rainy Day Friend” which Paper Pretties re-released earlier this month in Rubbah!

Recipe:

Stamps: Rainy Day Friend – Paper Pretties

Paper: White; Kraft, Chocolate Chip & Haiku DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Scallop Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

 

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She is darling.

Silli said...

very pretty Frances, love the image and the colors!

Donna said...

Beautiful card Frances. Donna x

Tracey said...

Love this Frances! The image & colours are just adorable!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is just adorable, Frances! I really love this set and still don't have it...I gotta get it, now after seeing this super cute card!

Kristen H said...

What a sweet card. I still love to jump in puddles!!! I take my shoes off first though!
I love the colors of this, and that image is darling.
Have a great day!!!

Unknown said...

Your card came out so sweet Frances! The colors work well with the set! :)

Christi Flores said...

This is too stinkin' cute!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So cute Frances!! I love it!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

how fun is this....can feel the joy of splashing in puddles