Thursday, May 28, 2009

Most Wonderful …..

elzy 21 recycled

Hi everyone, It is Elzybells challenge time over on the Elzybells Art Stamps blog. This week the challenge was “Recycling” we could interpret that however we wished.

As this wasn’t my first card using this theme this year I wanted to use something I hadn’t previously used before. After I little thought I noticed the pretty patterns that are on the inside of some envelopes so I decided that I would use the patterned envelope paper on my card for this challenge.

I am still having fun playing with my sizzix ‘movers & shakers’ note card die and the windows as you can see here …. can’t wait till I get the A2 version of this die cause it will give more options on what I can use with it.

I used the new DIY Ted and the Family Messages set that were released by Elzybells Art Stamps last week.

elzy 21 recycled3

Here is the inside of my card …. I love this new “Family Greetings” set as I can mix and match the messages to get the exact greeting I need. I figured I might give this one to my DH sometime.

dtchallenge2

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team created for this challenge.

Recipe:

Stamps: DIY Ted & Family Greetings – Elzybells Art Stamps

Paper: White; Ballet Blue & Bashful Blue – SU

Other: Black Ink; Grosgrain Ribbon; Sizzix Movers and Shakers Notecard Die; Copics

6 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Oh my is this ever cute! I love how you made the "Window"...how clever!

Don't forget to stop by my blog before next weds...I'm giving away a 15 dollar gift certificate to Jessica Lynn Original...I know how you love those owls...:) Hugs, Lisa

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin that window!!!!!!!!!!

Danni said...

What a wonderful card!! Great job!

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!! Love the window and the Envelope PP is Great!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Awwww! What a sweet card for hubby! Love the window effect!

Tracey said...

This is just adorable Frances! Love it!