Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hanna & Her New Boyfriend!

hanna-ball-beach-wm

Hi all … I am back again with two more Hanna Stamps sneak peeks of the new stamps that will be released after the release party this Monday 4th May. This time round I am using the new “To the Beach” set.

What do you think of Hanna and her new boyfriend!!!!!!! Guess he has been working out some hehe!

For my first card I stamped the images onto white card to create the scene and then I masked all the images and using my copic airbrush system to add the sand & sky. I used the Embossed Zigzag border punch on the right side of my card and also on the red panel that I added to my card. The teal base card is from Core’dinations Vintage Collection range.

hanna-muscle-bday-wm For my second card, I used just the guy in the set to make a male card, this set is very versatile as it can be used for all sorts of occasions and for both male and females. I used Viva la Verve’s VLVApr05 sketch for the layout of this card.

Recipe:

Stamps: To The Beach – Hanna Stamps; Sentiment – Clear Dollar Stamps

Paper: White; Black;  Red; More Mustard, Chocolate Chip & Sage Shadow – SU; Teal – Core’dinations

Other: Black Ink; Embossed Zigzag punch; Brown Brads; Fiskars Border Punch; Circle Nestabilities; Baby Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder;  MFT Stamps; Foam Tape; Copics

 

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh la-la Frances, they are toooo HOT!!!!

Crystal said...

I know what my next stamp set is gonna be!!!! Love your cards!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

a bit too 'buffo' for me....but love how you used this set....tfs, Hootsie

Tracey said...

Fantastic cards Frances!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

That is one buff dude Frances!! WOWsers!! Too fun!

Silli said...

Frances, your cards are sooo hot. I love the images and your coloring! Great work... always!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love both your cards Frances and beautiful colouring, the cloud effect looks awesome on your first card, Hugs, Nikki x

Jessie/knightrone said...

Hubba Hubba....they sure don't grow them like that around here!! Good for Hanna, LOL!!