Thursday, May 21, 2009

Friends Of A Feather!

mftsc82-friends-of-feather-

Hi everyone,

It time for another MFT Sketch challenge over on the MFT Stamps member forum of SCS. This week it is my turn to supply the sketch.

This week I decided to use the Owl’s & Bluebells stamp set that was released earlier in the month by MFT Stamps … I just love this stamp set!!!!! You all know how much I love owls!

I went with ovals this time for the main image and then I also used the labels 4 nestabilies die for the rectangle panel behind the oval on the sketch … I embossed this panel using the script Cuttlebug embossing folder.

mftsc82

Here's this week's sketch! Cindy and I would love you to play along. Don't forget to upload your card to the MFTSC82 gallery on SCS to be in the running to win a $5 gift certificate. We will select the winner next week when we upload the next sketch challenge.

Recipe:

Stamps: Owl’s & Bluebells – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Apricot Appeal & Cranberry Crisp – SU; DP – Kaisercraft

Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Labels 4 Nestabilities; Labels Tag Die; Embossed Zigzag Border Punch; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Script Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics

 

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute cute Frances, Love your dies.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Absolutely darling Frances!!

Steph Sullins said...

I LOVE this!! I may have to get that stamp! How CUTE!!

I am looking for 6 talented people to become part of a design team for my new Digi Stamp adventure. I would love it if you would take a look and see if you might be interested! :)

http://owlwhimsy.blogspot.com/2009/05/new-venture-and-design-team-call.html

Thanks!
Steph

Joanne (jojot) said...

love that bkgd dp.....and the image is cute too

Amy Sheffer said...

Fantastic, Frances! Love your colors!