Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wanna Talk!

Hi everyone. It is time for another MFT Stamps sketch challenge over on the MFT Stamps member forum. This week it is my friend Cindy Haffner's turn to supply the sketch.

I used the new BC Dzyns "Text Ya Later" stamp set that was released by MFT Stamps yesterday.

I paper pieced the girls jacket using the same designer paper that I used for the base of my card. The green layer was embossed using the Sizzix Flower Power texture plate and the yellow squares on the left side were embossed using the Cuttlebug Numbers embossing folder ... I thought that would go well with a mobile phone.

Here's this week's sketch! Cindy and I would love you to play along. Don't forget to upload your card to the MFTSC77 gallery on SCS to be in the running to win a $5 gift certificate. We will select the winner next week when we upload the next sketch challenge.

Recipe:
Stamps: Text Ya Later - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Barely Banana, Kiwi Kiss & Really Rust - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Barely Banana SU Ink; Petite Oval Nestabilities; Numbers Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Flower Power Sizzix Texture Plate; Star Punch; Rust & Green Brads; Foam Tape; Copics



5 comments:

Danni said...

Awesome card! simply awesome!

Christi Flores said...

The colors and dp are fantastic!! I love this!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job Frances love that paper.

Cindy H. said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!!! Beautiful coloring and paper-piecing.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally awesome!!