Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Double Trouble!

sc226-bday-dog-wm

Hi everyone!

It has been a while since I used this stamp but when I saw today’s sketch challenge over on SCS, I knew I had to use it to make my card. It’s he the cutest!

The designer paper used here is all from the Pets Stack from DCWV. I also used a bone paper clip that I got some time back but hadn’t used as yet … hmmm maybe challenge of using old embellishments etc is rubbing off hehe!

I decided to use a birthday sentiment for this one as I have tons of cards but many don’t say Happy Birthday … sometimes it is nice to have a few that do.

Recipe:

Stamps: Double Trouble – Whipper Snapper; Sentiment – JustRite Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Taken With Teal – SU; The Pets Stack DP – DCWV

Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Scallop Circle Punch; Bone Paper Clip; Foam Tape; Copics

4 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous card Frances, love that image. Donna x

Tracey said...

Love that puppy! This is adorable Frances!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So darling, love that paper, great colors.

Christi Flores said...

This is the cutest!! I love the colors!!