Sunday, March 1, 2009

See What Riley's Doing Now!

Hi everyone. I have two new cards to share with you today .... both using the new Riley stamps which will be released by Hanna Stamps after their release party this Monday night 2nd March.

My first card using "Timber Riley" now isn't he just too cute with that chain saw! What a great stamp to use for male cards! Of course I just had to use this designer paper that is covered with trees for my background.


My second card uses "Spa Riley" or Sophia .... doesn't she look like she is enjoying being pampered!

The layout for this card using the SFYTT sketch challenge from Jen of Iheart2stamp's blog.

Recipe:
Stamps: Spa Riley & Timber Riley - Hanna Stamps; Ain't This The Life - Sunday International
Paper: White; Baja Breeze; Chocolate Chip & Mellow Moss - SU; Tree DP - Kaiser; Polka Dot DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; White Brilliance Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Tag Die; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Blue Brads; Brown Brads; Foam Tape; Copics



7 comments:

SusanBluerobot said...

Timber Riley looks like he is cleaning up around his property for bush fires. I think i need to get this stamp for sure

Stephanie Hargis said...

These are so adorable Frances! I absolutely love Riley and Sophia! I can't wait until they are released!

((Hugs))

Tracey said...

These are both fantastic Frances! I love these little moose!!

Sherry Campbell said...

I need to be pampered like that! Great cards, Frances!! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh I love them both, so darling.

Vicki G said...

Cute little fellows!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH!! These are so so cute!! I love your Rileys!! :) TFS!