Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rebus - "D" Words

Hi everyone.

It's time for another rebus, I know there are a few of you out there that enjoy trying to solve these. I love seeing your comments with your solutions each month.

This time round the theme of this rebus is "D" words ... which of course means that every rebus here will start with the letter "D". See how you go solving them.

If you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

Here is the solutions for the last rebus I posted a couple of weeks ago, which was "Cuttlebug Embossing Folders":
  • Spots & Dots
  • Tiny Mosaic
  • Winter House
  • Bloom Dots
  • Heart Blocks
You can find all my past rebus cards here.


5 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

#1 might not be Disney Land...

But I"m pretty sure #2 is Dinosaur!

Maryann said...

ok I have got
1.Disneyland
2.Dinosaur
3.Drummer
4 Dementor (not sure of this one)
5.Daughter
6.Dangerous

Anonymous said...

Disney Land
Dinosaur
Drummer
Dementia (I haven't got a clue!)
Daughter
Dangerous

Last couple gave me a false security. This was harder! Thanks for the fun, Frances:)

Robin said...

Disneyland
Dinosaur (I think...)
Drummer
Dementor
Daughter
Dangerous

This was a little tougher than the last ones that I have done! lol Thanks for these fun brain games Frances!
Robin

Daniel said...

I think you all may also like this website which gives a daily rebus... www.KlooDoo.com