Saturday, March 14, 2009

OCC - Just Clowing Around!

Hello everyone! It is time for another challenge over at Our Creative Corner, this week Kim challenge us all to a limited supply challenge. We could use a mximum of 3 layers on our card, 1 main image, 1 type of embellishment (buttons OR ribbon OR brads) and a sentiment was optional.

Now most of my cards have 3 layers just for the main image LOL so I had to think about this one for a bit!

I used this cute clown image from Whipper Snapper Designs for my card and decided to stick to primary colors as I thought it would make a fun kids card. I decided to use brads as may 1 embellishment .... yes I used lots of them hehe! I did add some paper piercing to the corners of my main image ... I hope that was allowed but I thought it needed something in those two corners so I went with it.

Visit the Our Creative Corner blog to see the creations from the rest of the OCC girls this week.


Recipe:
Stamps: Clown & Sentiment - Whipper Snapper Designs
Paper: White; Sun Yellow, Real Red & Pacific Point - SU
Other: Black Ink; Red Brads; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Copics

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frances I aboslutely ADORE your clown card. Your primary color choices work perfectly with the image and your coloring is superb! Oh man, I WANT this card so much! It truly is sensational. Good for you!

SmilynStef said...

That little clown car just cracks me up ... so fun ... that would cheer up any one.

Silke Ledlow said...

UHHHH - Frances this is a great take on the LS Challeng!!! This is one fabulous designed and super cute card!!!

Jenny Gropp said...

Next time we have a three layer LSC, I'm calling you! Great, Great card.

Cindy Haffner said...

So fun Frances.Perfect.

Kate Block said...

Love the clown car!!! Awesome card!!

Vicki G said...

This is amazing!!! So bright and cheery! I LOVE it!

Vicki

Jennifer Meyer said...

Your card is SO cute!! LOVE the fun image and darling colors.

Have a wonderful weekend Frances,
Jennifer :)

Robin said...

Oh wow!! I love the bright, cheery feel of this card! You are my hero, Frances! You made the limited supply challenge look effortless!
Robin

Christi Flores said...

What a fun card! I love that image!

LORi said...

Such a bright, fun and cheery card!! Love it!!

LorettaL said...

Frances, I just love how you broke up the layers. Brilliant!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a happy card....tfs

ChristineCreations said...

Well, he is a hoot Frances...and beautifully colored!

Jose said...

Gorgeous card, love the bold colours and the piercing corners.