Sunday, March 15, 2009

Is it Time for Bed Yet!

Hi there ... well it might be time for bed for some of you out there but definitely not for me as I haven't long been up LOL! But when I looked at my card I figured that worked for a title!

It is challenge time over on the Alota Rubber Stamps Paper Craft Planet Group. This week my friend Cindy Haffner is hosting the challenge. You have two weeks from today to participate in this challenge and you also have a chance of winning some wonderful stamps if you card is selected randomly from all the entries received.

Cindy's challenge was a color challenge ... we had to use purple, pink and green on our cards ... pretty simple!

As I recently received this bed stamp which is part of a furniture um plate from Alota Rubber Stamps, I wanted to use that for my card. And I just had to use Shelley & Bill to create my card ... aren't they cute and perfect to go with that bed! I have had the two bug stamps for years and I think they are very pleased to finally have a bed to sleep in hehe!

OK in case you are asking where is the green ... it is there ... on the bugs wings and also if you look in the designer paper ... see I did use it hehe! I didn't think my card needed another layer so I didn't include it.

Hope to see you over on the Alota Rubber Stamps PCP group.

Recipe:
Stamps: Furniture Um Plate, Bill, Shelley - Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Pretty In Pink & Elegant Eggplant - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tapel Copics



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is positively delightful, Frances! And yes it is passed my bed time here on the East coast! G'night.

Sue from Oregon said...

This is an awesome card...I love building scenes. Can't wait to see alota Rubberstamps next weekend at convention!

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable Frances, thanks for playing. Love that wallpaper.

Anonymous said...

Too cute, love the wallpaper and the flooring too! Great scene...thx.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card scene!! I love the DP. It works wonderfully for the wallpaper and with the white design in it, it works perfectly for the bedcover. It makes it look puffy! TFS

Kate Block said...

THe designer paper reminds me of wallpaper in a bedroom at my great gramma's house. THe bed bugs are just too cute!!

Anonymous said...

The bed bugs make me think of the old saying, "don't let the bed bugs bite", that my grandmother always told to us. These little guys are so cute--I love 'em.