Saturday, March 21, 2009

From One Doll To Another ....

Hi there!

My card today is for the Hanna Stamps challenge over on the Hanna Stamps members forum. This week the challenge is to use embossing on your card, heat embossing or dry embossing. Bonus points for doing both.

Well I didn't earn any bonus points because I only used one type of embossing ... dry! I used my Swiss Dots cuttlebug embossing folder emboss the top portion of this card.

This card using "Dress Up Hanna" which was released by Hanna Stamps earlier in the month.

I have had this sentiment for years and I figured it suited this card so I used it.

Recipe:
Stamps: Dress Up Hanna - Hanna Stamps; Sentiment - Me & Carrie Lou
Paper: White; Soft Sky & Blue Bayou - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Baja Breeze Grosgrain Ribbon; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics


5 comments:

Christi Flores said...

How sweet!! I love the colors!

Vicki G said...

So pretty Frances! Nice work!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is a doll Frances.

Zoe said...

Lovely Colours

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So sophisticated Frances!! Love the colors and your piecing!!