Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kisses For You!

Hi everyone! It is time for another Elzybell's challenge. This week the challenge is a recipe, our card had to include the following: 3 brads, 2 pieces of ribbon and a rectangle!

I have never done this type of challenge before so I hope I got it right.
  • 3 brads - up in the top right corner .... check!
  • 2 pieces of ribbon ... yeap got them too ... check!
  • a rectangle - my image is stamped on a rectangle! so check!
I used "Kiss Me Quick" & "Kisses For You" to create my card. The border along the bottom of the card was created using the Martha Stewart lace doily punch.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Elzybells Design Team came up with for this challenge at the Elzybells blog.

Recipe:
Stamps: Kiss Me Quick & Kisses For You - Elzybells Art Stamps
Paper: White; Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive - SU; Spring Break DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain ribbon; Orange Brads; Lace Doily Punch; Word Window Punch; Foam Tape; Copics



6 comments:

Tracey said...

An adorable card Frances! Great colour combo!

Christi Flores said...

Awww...this is adorable!!

Debi said...

Frances this is adorable. Love the bright colors and your coloring is superb as usual.

Sues said...

Just love the bold colors you used! And this stamp is adorable! I just have to have it! Darn, more shopping for me!

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute, i love those colors.

Rachel Hope said...

Cute!!! Love the bright colors!