Friday, January 23, 2009

S.S. Hanna

Hi everyone, it Friday which means that it is time for another challenge over on the Hanna Stamps members forum of SCS. This week it is my turn to host the challenge.

It is the middle of summer here where I live. This means many people spend their time on the beaches or in the water either swimming, surfing, boating and many other water sports.
So I decided that my challenge today would focus on these activities. I decided to use the new "Ahoy Hanna" that was released by Hanna Stamps earlier in the month.

I stamped the boat and masked this to stamp my waves. I then masked the sky so I could use the copic air brush system to add color to my waves. Then I did the sky after I stamped the clouds and masked those.

Recipe:
Stamps: Ahoy Hanna - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Real Red & Not Quite Navy - SU
Other: Black Ink; White Gel Pen; Copic Air Brush System; Copics



2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job Frances.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is fabulous Hoots!! I love the life preserver trio and your magnificent waves!!