Friday, January 9, 2009

Hugs To Spare!

Hi everyone, my card today uses one of the new images that will be released by Elzybells Art Stamps this Monday 12th January. Aren't these bears adorable! I also love this sentiment which is also from Elzybells.

Don't forget to check out the other Elzybell's Design Teams blogs to see some more of the new stamps which will be release. You will find a list of team members and links to their blogs on my side bar.

I used Julee's of Poetic Artistry Mojo 66 sketch for my card. The image is layered using the labels 2 nestabilities die.

Recipe:
Stamps: Bear Hugs & Sentiment - Elzybells Art Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Real Red & Pretty In Pink - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Pretty In Pink SU Ink; Labels 2 Nestabilities; Lace Doily Punch; Key Tag Punch; Red Pearls; Foam Tape; Copics



15 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet Frances, you have been a busy girl.

Rachel Hope said...

Awwwww, SO Sweet!!!! Great paper for it too!!!

(Monday is the 12th :D)

Sharon Caudle said...

Soooooo very SWEET!!!!! The sentiment is precious and those bears...well I just wanna hug em!! Love the papers too! Great card Frances!

Sarah said...

This is so cute!! I love the layout and the papers used. That sentiment is just precious!
xx :0)

Mrs Mayne said...

Aww that's so cute! Look forward to seeing what you have done for tomorrow! :) x

Michelle Short said...

This is gorgous Frances, I love the layout and paper, great colouring as always and that sentiment is SO cute!

Tracey said...

Absolutely adorable Frances!!

Eva said...

Great card Frances!

simplyfairies said...

Oh wow how cute, I didn't get this one, I must have it now...

Anonymous said...

Frances, this is so adorable!! I love that sentiment and those bears are just too cute!! :) TFS!

Debi said...

This is simply adorable!

Angel said...

awww, tooooo cute!! lovely card!

Michelle Woerner said...

Ahhh, Frances, sooooo cute! Love that you colored the bears slightly different!

Charlene Austin said...

Total Cuteness!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Another must-have image!
Maria x