Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ahoy There!

Ahoy there! Hanna Stamps will be releasing 4 new stamps sets and 2 new Riley's this Thursday Night 8th January. This card uses the set "Ahoy Hanna", don't you just love Hanna in her new speed boat.

I kept to a nautical theme for my colors for this card ... red, white & navy. The waves are stamped out on white card and cut out and layered over the boat. I actually did the waves twice and off set the second one over and just under the first one.

Don't forget to join us for the Hanna Stamps Release party over on the Hanna Stamps member forum this Thursday 8th January at 9pm.

Recipe:
Stamps: Ahoy Hanna - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Red Red & Night of Navy - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Celeste Blue Impress Ink; Circle Punches; Scallop Circle Punch; Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon; Rectangle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Frances!! Love your bright warm colors!! :) TFS!

Becky said...

WOW! These colors are fantastic!!!! Your coloring is great. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Did I mention that I really liked it? :)

Tracey said...

Love the bright colours! A gorgeous card!

Cindy Haffner said...

hanna is lookin so good.

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

I LOVE this card!!! My husband is in the Navy and we love to go sailing! I can't wait for this set!

Kerry D-C said...

Love this!! Makes me wish it was warm enough here to even think about going out into the water!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! Love the image, your colors and layout! I'll bet for you it must be fun to make something closer to the season that you are experiencing:)

Vicki G said...

WOW, so that is what do do with that Ropey looking image!!! Oh my GOSH I LOVE your card!