Friday, November 14, 2008

School Is Cool!



Hi everyone .... I have another stairstep card to share with you today. This time I am using the new school themed stamps recently released by alota Rubber Stamps.

I took pics at 3 different angles so that you are able to see this card a little better.


The school is stamped on a separate piece of white card and attached to the back valley fold. The photo above is taken from above so you can see the school as a whole.


This photo is taken from the side so you can see how the stairstep looks. For those of you who would like the measurements for this the card is cut to 10.5 inches x 5 inches. I then used my scorepal to score my card at 1.25" - 2.5" - 4.25", 6" and at 8.25"


Recipe:

Stamps: School & School Girls - alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White
Other: Black Ink; Celeste Blue Impress Ink; Shabby Shutters Distress Ink; Ruler Brads; Label Die; Copics; Score Pal


7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So cute Frances.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how CUTE!!! Your coloring of your stamps is wonderful!

Sue from Oregon said...

What a darling card!

Catherine said...

this is just too cool :)
love it, Frances.

Tracey said...

Love this!! Saved this for future reference to try this style of card. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

What a darling stair step scenery card Frances!! :) Now...can you convince my kids of this?!!

Regina Easter said...

oh my word this is adorable...