Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'll Be Me!

Here is another of the new sets to be released by Hanna Stamps this Friday 7th November ... this is one called "Tshirt Hanna" ... it features Hanna wearing a plain tshirt and a variety of sentiments that can be stamped on the tshirt Hanna is wearing ... what fun!!!

I stamped the top portion of the Hanna image onto my white card and also stamped it again on the designer paper I used for this card ... I cut out the tshirt from the designer paper and glued it over the tshirt on the white card. I used the argyle cuttlebug embossing folder to create texture to my green base panel.

Recipe:
Stamps: Tshirt Hanna - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip & Certainly Celery - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Brown Brads; Argyle Cuttlebug Embossing Folder




3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love her t, super job girl.

Catherine said...

cute, can't wait to see the rest of the sentiments

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a great card Frances, loving the image. Hugs Lind ax