Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Alota News!

Hi everyone ... I made this little book a few months ago and having gotten around to sharing it with you all as yet ... so I am now :)

This little book using images from Alota Rubber Stamps .... isn't she just adorable.

Alota Rubber Stamps have just released some brand new stamps to their site.
These include some fabulous Christmas images and a fun Robot Plate .... go check it out here.

Here is the inside of my book, it has little pockets that I can put quotes, images, gift certificates whatever I feel like including.


Recipe:
Stamps: Kids UM Plate - Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Really Rust & DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Rectangle Nestabilities; Bind It All; Foam Tape; Copics

12 comments:

Kim said...

I love this little book and the image is too cute!!!!!

Catherine said...

You're such an enabler!!!!
BTW, this is really cute.

Tracey said...

LOVE this!!

Unknown said...

This is so adorable, Hoots!!! I love it!

Laura said...

It looks really cute!

Jodi Collins said...

How AWESOME Frances!! LOVE this adorable image and your coloring...I totally need to make one of those books!!!

Heather "Hev" said...

Very sweet!!

I have to find a bind it all in Australia!!

Vicki G said...

That image is sweet and I love your book..............you are just amazingly Talented Frances!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what fun, I love your little boook.

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

That is so cute!!

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

That is so cute!!

DeeDee said...

Ca-ute!!!! Your coloring is always so wonderful!!! HUGS!!