Tuesday, September 30, 2008

You're the Purrfect Gift Book!

Hi again ... today I have another MFTeaser for you ... the stamps used her are from the "Peppermint Cats" set that MFT Stamps will be releasing on Wednesday 1st October.

As Christmas is only a few months away and it is time to start thinking about Christmas Presents for family and friends i decided this set would be 'purrfect' to create a Christmas gift book with. Don't you just love those cat's tails LOL! I actually drew in the brick wall that the cats are sitting on.

Here is an inside view of my gift book ... I used a format that I borrowed from someone online last year possibly Jan Tink but offhand I can't remember. I added a few more lines for the gifts and the age so that my pages would be longer.

Recipe:
Stamps: Peppermint Cats
Paper: White; Cameo Coral & Old Olive - SU; Nursery Kids Girls DP - DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Rectangle Nestabilities; Tag Die; White Gel Pen; Bind It All; Pink Flowers; Olive Brads; Foam Tape; Copics


My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, October 1 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. This month there are SIX new sets being released, plus a new storage system for your MFT stamps that you are gonna love!

Head over to the MFT forum on SCS to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

21 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, love that brick wall Frances.

Lynn said...

how cute!! That is simply adoreable! Thanks for sharing!

CraftyC said...

A great xmas idea, I love the idea and yours looks fab!!
Clairex

Robyn said...

Very cute, how sweet are those kitties. Thanks for sharing.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a charming book, and such a clever idea Hoots!! Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is sooo cute! I can't wait for those new stamps. :)

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

*Squeeeeeal* this is adorable!! what a GREAT idea!!! {I sense a case of 'CASE'ing here} ;)

thanks for sharing!!

Sues said...

This is SOOOO cute!!!

Eva said...

Awesome project!!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!! I love the cat stamp!!

Jingle said...

This is adorable! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Frances, I am just consistently in awe of your art -- you have such a diverse style and I just love being a subscriber to your blog! It's a joy in my mailbox!

Maggie R said...

I LOVE this book.... Nice work
xoxo
((((hugs))))
maggie

JessicaK said...

Oooh kitties! I wonder if the stamp set would work for a kitty calendar too.

Bonnie said...

Very Clever! This will make a great gift!

Colleen said...

What a cute cover. It would make great gifts.
Colleen Kwan

Nancy L. said...

thanks for sharing this project, very nice!

Anonymous said...

This is so stinkin' cute! Love this!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I need this, Frances!! It's soooooooooo cute!
You know where to send it, hehe:)

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

Cute idea!!

Anonymous said...

Very clever idea..and cute too! I should make myself one of these.Love how you added the brick wall..I thought it was part of the stamp!
Shirley H