Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Winter Wishes

Howdy! My card today combines two challenges, the first is this week's Spiral Whisper's challenge which is "Cold Winter" I used these cute stamps from Spiral Whisper called Winter Milly & Winter Max ... aren't they adorable!!!!!!

The layout for this card uses this week's Beate's weekend sketch challenge . I used my long rectangle nestabilities to create my scallop layers. The snowflakes are created using snowflake cuttlebug dies ... with the layer one being embossed after it was die cut.

Recipe:
Stamps: Winter Milly & Winter Max - Spiral Whisper; Sentiment - Whiff of Joy
Papers: White; Cool Caribbean & Gable Green - SU; White Glitter Paper; DP - Heidi Grace
Other: Black Ink; Snowflake Cuttlebug Dies & Embossing Folder; Grosgrain Ribbon; Sewing Machine, Long Rectangle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics



7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet Frances, i love your colors, they are so nice together.

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

What a gorgeous card! LOVE it....not that I want to think about winter though...

Anonymous said...

An adorable card!!! Love their rosy cheeks, too :)

Beate said...

Frances, LOVE your card! It really looks like winter. LOVE the colors, love your coloring and love the cute image.

Unknown said...

These are just adorable-- your coloring is fantastic!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Too precious Hoots!! I love these soft colors and your scallops!! And ya know I'm a fan of your coloring!!

sumbine said...

Awesome card!
I like all the details.