Sunday, September 14, 2008

Santa Claus is Coming Town!

You better watch out, your better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why. I know I know isn't it scary, Christmas is just over 3 months away ..... and as I have sooooooo many cards to create so I can send them out to all my family and friends of course I start stamping early.

My card today is for Taylor's of Taylored Expressions Cupcake challenge ... I had planned on using a cupcake stamp I got this week for this challenge but once I saw that this sketched used an oval shape on the bottom panel I changed my mind and used one of the new alota Rubber Stamps Christmas stamps ... they have a series of fun Christmas stamps that are oval shaped ... you will see a few more of these images over the next week or two.

Recipe:
Stamps: All Stamps - alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Old Olive - SU; Burgundy; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon; Oval Nestabilities; White Gel Pen; Foam Tape; Copics


7 comments:

Kathryn said...

WOW - Fabulous card -- love the Santa and the colors are so great!! :)

Catherine said...

what a cute Santa you got there and he's just perfect for the sketch...cute!

Anonymous said...

I love love love your cards! They are faaaabulous!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love Santa cards, so cute.

Cindy Haffner said...

I love Santa cards, so cute.

Holly Young said...

What a cute card! I love the "out of the oval" look! I always forget to do that.

Shirley said...

Now he's just too cute! Love your whole design.