Thursday, August 28, 2008

Percy Penguin's Popsicle!

I am sure you have seen lots of popsicle cards around the net in recent times .... as you can see I have also got onto the band wagon and created one. Well actually two!

Most of the ones I have seen around the place have used fruit on the front of the popsicle .... however I decided to use my Imaginisce penguin stamp as he is holding his own popsicle. The ribbon helps keep the card shut.


Here is an inside view of the card, I decorated the inside white card with the Imaginisce popsicle stamp.
Recipe:
Stamps: Penguin & Popsicle - Imaginisce; You're so Sweet - Gina K; Cool - EK Success
Paper: White; Only Orange - SU
Other: Black Ink; Only Orange SU Ink; Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon; Scallop Circle Punch; Word Window Punch; Foam Tape; Copics



8 comments:

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

This is adorable!!! I absolutely love your blog and all your work. Check out my blog for a surprise :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh too cuteI love this sweet little guy.

SusanBluerobot said...

Oh that is soo cool I love all popsicle cards

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Oh wow, Frances, this card is adorable! Way to think outside the box!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card!! Love the popsicle idea with the cute little penguin!

Anonymous said...

How cute! I made an orange one too and also put the penguin on the front. But I didn't stamp my penguin. I had just punched him out of the paper that had the penguin on it. Great job! Love it!!!! ~Heidi

Mothermark said...

Hootsie! This is awesome! Just precious! HEE!

Anonymous said...

OMG this is Fab!! I LOVE it. can I copy that idea one day please?

Cazx