Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Stamped This!

Hi, I am still having lots of fun with those new kids stamps from alota Rubber Stamps ... I just adore these little guys .... I think so far I have only shown you the girl images there are actually boys too ... not sure why I haven't used those yet cause they are just as cute ... I guess only because they haven't fitted into the design I was working on at the time ... I will get round to using them soon .... but I have other things to share with you too ... so it may be later!

Today's card is for this week's Beate's weekend sketch challenge, which I haven't done for sooooo long because Beate took a well deserved summer break to spend with her family. It is good to see her back though as I really enjoyed doing her sketch challenges.

When I was searching though my sentiments I have from alota rubber stamps I found this one which I guess is supposed to be stamped on the back of the card but I thought it worked soooo well with this cute little girl ... I know she doesn't have stamps in the image but that doesn't mean she didn't stamp that house right hehe!

Recipe:
Stamps: Girl Coloring & Sentiment - alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Purely Pomegranate & Blue Bayou - SU; DP - Fiskars/Heidi Grace
Other: Black Ink; Blue Bayou SU Ink; Pomegranate & Blue Brads; Pomegranate Grosgrain Ribbon; Circle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frances, this is sooo cute! Love it!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

This is adorable! Your coloring is wonderful!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh you are having fun, so so sweet.

Anonymous said...

must go onto alota site and see whats new as these new stamps are sooo appealing. Annie

Anonymous said...

oh, thats so cute!!!!!

Maryann said...

Oh Frances this is so cute, they stamp out really nice.

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee what a cutie.