Friday, August 8, 2008

Anni-VERVE-sary Sketch #8

Another one bites the dust! That is another sketch for the Verve Stamps Anni-VERVE-sary 12 days of sketches. We are now onto day 8 .... yahhhhhhhh!!!! Julee has also given those of us that want them the pdf file with all the other sketches on them so hopefully I know what I will be doing during the weekend. I did mirror image the sketch to allow for the direction this bella's leg was facing, but other than that the sketch is exactly the same.

While I am creating these 12 cards using the Verve Stamps sketches ... I am also trying to use different companies stamps for each one of them. Today I used one of my Stamping Bella stamps which I haven't used for a while .... I do love this cupcakeabella image.

Recipe:
Stamps: Cupcakeabella - Stamping Bella; Sentiment - EK Success
Paper: White; Cool Caribbean, Pretty In Pink & Rose Red - SU; Euphoria DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Pretty In Pink SU Ink; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Oval Nestabilities; Blue Brads; Glitter Glue; Foam Tape


1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

She is darling, and love these colors together, awesome job.