Friday, July 25, 2008

Simpy De-Vine!

I am back again today with another card that I made for the Dare to Get Dirty challenges over at SCS. This card combines two more challenges ..... I am getting there! The challenges I did for this one include Holly's sketch challenge .... I had to do the sketch challenge cause I love doing sketch challenges. I also did Lauren's monochromatic challenge ... I do like the look of a monochromatic card, as you can see I went with a brown theme.

I found this designer paper while I was out shopping yesterday ... ok so I was supposed to be buying groceries not papers haha! The image used here is from High Hopes Rubber Stamps .... this is one I have had for a while but hadn't used till now ... I so love this image.

Still a few more challenges I want to try and catch up on which hopefully I will do today or tomorrow and share with you tomorrow.

Recipe:
Stamps: Monkey & Sentiment - High Hopes Stamps
Paper: White; Creamy Caramel & Chocolate Chip - SU; DP - Kaiser
Other: Black Ink; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Brown Brads; Foam Tape

3 comments:

Eva said...

I am loving this monkey!! And the sentiment is cute as well. Your card looks fabulous!! I think I might have to invest in some High Hopes Stamps as well!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh he is so sweet, awesome job on both challenges.

Angel said...

such a supah cute card! just wanted to say congrats on the Elzy DT and i look forward to working with you!!