Saturday, July 26, 2008

Simple Watercolored Flowers


Well I am still working my way through the Dare to be Dirty challenges over on SCS. Today's card combines two more of the challenges.

First up this is for Christine's "watercolor" challenge .... and I tell ya it took me forever to find my watercolor pencils, they had been relocated when I did the first section of my stamp room revamp and put in a safe place. So safe it took me about 30 mins to find them ........ arghhhhhhhhhh! But I finally did find them so I could watercolor my flowers.

The second challenge I did for this card was Sharon's "Stamp Simply" ... well I hope this is simple enough ... I so wanted to add other things, but I resisted that temptation.

Ok I am off to see if I can get some more of the challenges made today ..... there were 3 challenges posted today so I will see how I go .... fortunately you don't have to do them all on the day, we have a week or two to complete them.

Recipe:

Stamps: Flower - Simply Stated from Fancy Pants; Sentiment - Hero Arts
Paper: White; Purely Pomegranate - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; Watercolor Pencils; Pomegranate Ribbon; Foam Tape



4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Glad yu found those pencils, I'm always looking for something, the fun is i always find other stuff i forgot about.

Love your card, so pretty.

Eva said...

This is great...I love the coloring awesome card!

Holly Young said...

I am so lovin'your challenge cards! The cupcake one is just adorable!

Bait said...

These cards are simply amazing. Very well done.