Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kick Back and Relax!

My card today uses the new "Bunny Slippers" set to be released later today by MFT Stamps. Doesn't she look comfy in her nice warm dressing gown and slippers! Just right for the cold winter mornings & evenings we have here at present.

This card combines two challenges ... the first is the SFYTT sketch found on Jen's Iheart2stamp's blog. I turned the sketch on it's side so that it would work with this long image I used.

Our Creative Corner's challenge this week was to use Basic Grey designer paper .... which is what I used here ... the rose designer paper is by Basic Grey.

I used the distressed stripes cuttlebug embossing folder to add texture on the pink panel under the image. I also used the long rectangle nestabilities dies to create my layers on my main image.

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, July 2 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. July marks MFT's 2nd birthday, and Kim's 40th, so we'll be celebrating all over the place!

*$2.00 US shipping for orders under $40, and for Intl orders and US orders over $40, they'll receive the same $2.75 discount until July 15th.

*FIRST 50 orders will receive a full sized stickles glitter glue!

*The Girl Who Wants It All special for the July Collection is $49.95. T

Head over to the MFT forum on SCS to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.


Recipe:
Stamps: Bunny Slippers - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pretty In Pink & True Thyme - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; White Fun Flock; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; Pretty In Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Pink Button Brads; Distress Stripes Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape


8 comments:

Shelly said...

I love that image, the dp is perfect too.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh, so cute, love that sketch.

Dawn Easton said...

Super cute! I've just ordered this set...can't wait to get it! Thanks for playing along with us at the OCC!

Holly Young said...

Really cute image and I love how you used it!

Holly

Joanne said...

Nicely done! We need more masculine card ideas and this is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Pretty DP!

Patsy said...

THis is so cute. I love the stamp set and the papers are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

WOWZAS! Love this!