Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sweet One!


I hope you are all enjoying these Easter Holidays. Today I decided to do the Featured Stamper challenge .... today the featured stamper is Amy Sheffer aka PickleTree on SCS ... Amy is also a fellow design team member of H & M Stamps a new company who stamps will be released in early May.

Amy has a fantastic gallery and it was pretty hard to decide which card to CASE ... but as she had a couple of cards in her gallery that used stamps I had recently received but hadn't had a chance to use yet ... I decided to CASE one of those. You can see the card I CASEd here.

As per the rules of the Featured Stamper challenge I had to change at least 2 things ... here are my changes:
  • change the card from a baby boy to a baby girl
  • changed the colors
  • changed the ribbon used
  • omitted the faux stitching in the square panel
  • changed the brad at the top of the square panel
Recipe:
Stamps: So Many Scallops - Stampin' Up
Paper: White; Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose & Barely Banana - SU
Other: Regal Rose & So Saffron SU Inks; Circle Nestabilities; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Pink Polka Dot Ribbon; Pink Glitter Brad; Foam Tape

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Ooooh....so lovely! I'm thinking I'm going to have to CASE this one too!

Many Easter Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely card! Such pretty colors and I love all the dots: embossed, printed and poked!

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful and elegant birthday card! I love it!

Corie said...

This is so beautiful -- especially love all the layers.

Anonymous said...

This is totally precious Hoots!! I love the colors, the piercing, the layout, the bow...everything!! ADORABLE!!