Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sending Sunshine Your Way!

Today's featured stamper of SCS is ParisOtremba .... one of the fun things about this challenge is that sometimes you get to see galleries that you might not have seen if it weren't for this challenge. Today was one of those days ...... I enjoyed checking out Paris' gallery and finally decided to CASE this one here.

As per the rules of the featured stamper challenge I had to change at least 2 things on the card I CASED .... here are the changes I made:
  • changed the colors
  • changed the stamps used
  • changed the sentiment
  • changed the position of the ribbon
  • added paper piercing along the bottom edge of the card.
This was a pretty quick and easy card to create!

Recipe:
Stamps: Shore Thoughts - Lizzie Anne Designs
Paper: White; Bashful Blue - SU; Jacaranda - Bazzill
Other: Black Ink; French Blue Fluid Chalk; Blue Grosgrain Ribbon; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and calming colors, perfect for me to see right before I hit the sack;)

Linda Carson said...

Very soft & pretty.

Anonymous said...

This is so delicate and pretty!