Saturday, March 22, 2008

Fishing!


Here is another Riley card for you to see .... I have released that other than the card I posted on Monday which had Sophie & Riley together ... that all the cards I have made since have all featured Riley ... I will try and get a Sophie card made during the week to share with you all!

This card is for this week's Hanna Stamps Challenge over at the Hanna Stamps Forums on SCS ... this week the challenge was a sketch one ... which as most of you know are always my favorite challenges to do.

This is a fairly easy sketch ... I posted my circle slightly off-centre to allow for the bow in the ribbon.

Recipe:
Stamps: Fishing Riley - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White: Not Quite Navy & Chocolate Chip - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Brown Brads; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Circle Nestabilities; Foam Tape


5 comments:

Goldi96 said...

Oh, what really petite map. Witty motive. Many greetings, nice Easter party

Jenny

Unknown said...

What a super duper adorable card!! Lovin' that Riley.

Linda Carson said...

too stinkin cute!

Rose Ann said...

Your Riley card is just darling! I am loving all these cute stamps!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

I have to have him! I love your layout, and the scallop on the polka dots - great effect.