Monday, March 17, 2008

Bits and Pieces

Hi everyone ... I will have a card to share with you all a little later today but before I get that done I thought I would share a few things with you.

First up ... Design Team news .... a few months ago I was asked by Heather Rolin to be part of her new design team she needed for her new company she is starting called H&M Stamps .... Heather has now shared this info on her site so I can make it available to all of you too .... H&M Stamps will go on sale on May 10th.

I am looking forward to being able to share these stamp designs with you in the near future.


I know we have a few people who visit my blog that share my love of owls and owl stamps! Have you seen the new release stamps from High Hopes Rubber Stamps yet?? They have some wonderful stamp which I shall just HAVE to order soon..... but they also have just released an Owl and 2 owl sentiments .... you can see them here.

The owl is called "Frances Owl" and yes she named it after me .... I feel so honored that she would do that :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! All of your news is FANTASTIC!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Congratulations, Frances! You are totally deserving of being on the H&M Design Team AND having a stamp named after you! What fun!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you!! You are so deserving of all the wonderful things that come your way! I'll be ordering that Owl stamp, for sure!

Linda Carson said...

Very exciting news! Can't wait to see her line of stamps! And, how fun to have a stamp named after you! What a hoot!!!