Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's Finished!

Earlier last week I posted a sneak peek of the new set which was released last Friday by Hanna Stamps. At the time I posted my stamps had still not reached me due to some mix up ... well they finally arrived yesterday so I was able to bet my card finished!!! Yahhhhh!!!!!

I did need to make a little adjustment ... I over estimated the size of the lips so I had to carefully pull off the circle shapes I had on there already and replace it with one slightly smaller as the lips just looked silly on such a large circle ... there are disadvantages of creating a card when you don't have the stamps yet LOL esp when you don't have a real size picture of it to go by.

Anyway here is now all finished .... hope it was worth waiting for!

Recipe:
Stamps: Valentines Set - Hanna Stamps
Papers: Pretty in Pink & Rose Red - Stampin' Up; White
Other: Black Ink; Pretty in Pink & Rose Red SU Ink; Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Circle Nestabilities; Corner Rounder; Foam Tape

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it so much better completed! Great job with this card.

Anonymous said...

Its even better than the *undone* version!!
Lovely!

Vicki G said...

Frances, this is adorable!!!!!

Karen said...

This is awesome. I love what you did the the embossing template