Saturday, December 1, 2007

Look What I Got Today!

I received a very exciting surprise this morning when I woke up .... I was checking my emails and one of the emails was from Melissa of Pink Cat Studio ..... Melissa has just recently starting blogging you can find her blog here. Check out this award she has given me :) ..... she has started given these to a blog each week .... how cool!

Thank you so much Melissa for this wonderful award .... and especially for creating the owl especially for my award.

I have a few cards on my blog that I have created using some of Melissa's fabulous stamps .... if you would like to have a look you can find them all together here.

Thanks again Melissa ... you certainly made my day!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

well done, many congratulations :) x

Unknown said...

Congrats to you....its a VERY well deserved honor!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

You totally deserve this honor, Frances. I love the award ~ is she going to mail it to you? It would be awesome if she actually made a StampOwl stamp, wouldn't it?

Congratulations!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Congrats you so desive it you make gorouges cards ,Dawnx

Diane said...

Congratulations! You oh so deserve it!!

Tricia T said...

Congratulations! I've just been browsing your blog and love it! Another one to add to my favorites!

Rose Ann said...

Wooo hooo! You totally deserve this!